While the 49ers invested heavily in quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo only a few years ago, multiple league and team sources indicated that the organization is very much keeping its options open regarding his future. Jimmy G may not be in the 49ers future anymore, depending on how he plays moving forward.
Jimmy G just had a Superbowl appearance last postseason, but Garoppolo has also missed extensive time with injuries, and consistency has been a struggle at times. Now we’ve learned some more juicy info about Jimmy G’s past, which shows just how “All In” he is on football.
First and foremost the man has always been about football. We received a tip regarding his time in College. And apparently he chose football over his college sweetheart.
- Fans Are Calling Out LeBron For Being A Bandwagon Dodgers Fan
- Odell Beckham Jr. Can Catch Mostly Anything But Apparently His Body Cannot Catch COVID-19
- UFC Ring Girls Arianny Celeste, Britney Palmer Are on OnlyFans
From our source:
“They had a passionate relationship. She wanted to get married, but he was too focused on football. When he wouldn’t put a ring on it she left. He still only lives for the game.”
See the two below:
The girl in the picture is Nicole, and she and Jimmy were pretty serious at Eastern Illinois University, Jimmy’s alma mater. When he got drafted he supposedly told her she couldn’t talk about their relationship. According to our source, Jimmy G is a very private guy.
The last time we checked in on Jimmy’s love life he was being linked to an IG Model.
Amazing to think what could have been if Jimmy didn’t choose football over love. But I’m pretty sure he made the right call.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth