Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers is the new temporary host of Jeopardy!, which means feel free to take a shot at his coach. On Monday, the first episode with Aaron Rodgers hosting was set to go. A rogue contestant using his Final Jeopardy space to take a shot at a now-infamous Packers decision.
Early look: a contestant’s answer during Final Jeopardy: “Who decided to kick that field goal?”
Aaron Rodgers takes it in stride: “That is a great question.”
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) April 5, 2021
The decision the contestant was referring to happened during the NFC Conference Championship when the Packers were trailing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 8 points while facing a 4th-and-Goal from the 8-yard line. Packers coach Matt LaFleur decided to go for the Field Goal rather than the TD and two point conversion.
Rodgers wasn’t happy with the decision:
— The Goonery (@the_Goonery) January 26, 2021
Rodgers handled it like a true pro.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth