Odell Beckham is keeping an eye on the NFL free agent frenzy.
The Los Angeles Rams and wide receiver Allen Robinson agreed to a three-year, $45 million deal that includes $30 million guaranteed.
The Rams still have money left over for Odell Beckham Jr. and hope to re-sign him, but that would also mean they probably won’t sign Robert Woods.
At any rate, Odell Beckham Jr. took to Twitter to get a few things off his chest.
“As if I needed more motivation,” Beckham tweeted. “Ima make my son proud asf when I’m done wit all this, from what I did on the field, to the way I handled all the other Shxt that came wit it. Zydn…son I love u… and daddy gone make u proud. I mean that.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
See OBJ’s tweet below:
As if I needed more motivation. Ima make my son proud asf when I’m done wit all this, from what I did on the field, to the way I handled all the other Shxt that came wit it. Zydn…son I love u… and daddy gone make u proud. I mean tht.
— Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) March 17, 2022
Beckham played at an extremely high level for the Rams last season, catching 27 passes for 305 yards and five touchdowns. He took his game to another level in the playoffs and played really well in the first half of the Super Bowl prior to his injury.
It’s clear that Robinson is some insurance just in case OBJ and Woods don’t pan out.