Add former wide receiver Brandon Marshal to the growing list of athletes and celebrities who have been trying their hand in the boxing ring lately. Marshall has been training at Evander Holyfield’s gym, and apparently he’s getting pretty damn good.
“Brandon, ya know, he looks good balance-wise. We weren’t really sparring but he got good balance and hey, he look like he could be a good fighter,” Holyfield said via TMZ.
Holyfield went on to compare Brandon Marshall’s boxing skills to heavyweight fighter Deontay Wilder.
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
- Dan Le Batard Says An Emotional Goodbye to ESPN
- Paige Spiranac Takes a Shot at Notre Dame
- ESPN Falls for Fake Schefter Account
Brandon Marshall was a six time pro bowler in the NFL. He last played in 2018 with the New Orleans Saints. Marshall possessed a unique mix of size and speed, that would bode well for him in the boxing ring.
Let’s get Brandon Marshall an exhibition with one of the Paul brothers. My money would be on Marshall by way of TKO.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth