Ana Montana is keeping a close on her boyfriend LaMelo Ball.
LaMelo Ball and Giannis Antetokounmpo put on a show last night in Milwaukee.
Ball, who finished the night with 36 points and nine assists in his single best game as a pro, drained his eighth three of the night to tie the game with 5.9 seconds left.
It was quite the shot.
LAMELO. CLUTCH BUCKET ❄️ pic.twitter.com/ksNnXVIHBE
— NBA TV (@NBATV) December 2, 2021
Unfortunately for LaMelo, Giannis Antetokounmpo to have the last word.
GIANNIS HAD THE LAST WORD!! pic.twitter.com/QbhGiLZay7
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) December 2, 2021
LaMelo’s girlfriend Ana Montana reacted to the awesome finish in Milwaukee.
— Analicia Chaves (@Ana_Montanaa) December 2, 2021
Some reactions to Ana’s tweet:
lamelo should be an all-star starter!
— jan (@ZionWilliamstan) December 2, 2021
W girlfriend pic.twitter.com/xrAzW8npwe
— titans (@titans9990) December 2, 2021
Yesssuh gang 💕🕺🏾🛸
— Official Baby Cj (@Calvin62405522) December 2, 2021
— Anabestieee (@anabestieee) December 2, 2021
Charlotte is improving game by game, and LaMelo is getting scary good.
The Hornets are a team on the rise with a superstar in the making leading them.
And LaMelo has a supportive girlfriend to boot, nothing’s going to stop him.
Check out more of LaMelo’s girlfriend Ana Montana below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks