News flash, Tom Brady can have a temper.
While the Buccaneers were victorious this past Sunday, the Bucs were absolutely terrible just a weekend ago against the New Orleans Saints. The Buccaneers got shutout 9-0, and it led to some pretty erratic behavior on the sideline.
Brady chucked a Microsoft Surface tablet at the ground in frustration during the game.
If anyone still hasn’t gotten Tom Brady a X-Mas gift he could use a new tablet
— Dan Leach (@DanLeach971) December 20, 2021
Brady recently came out and said that he got a talking to from the league because of it.
“I did get a warning from the NFL,” Brady said on the “Let’s Go” podcast per ESPN. “I can’t throw another Surface or else I get fined. Imagine that! Imagine that. I won’t throw another Surface. Although I think it was pretty good marketing for the Surface at the end of the day. I think it worked out pretty well for them.”
— william mcnellis (@McnellisWilliam) December 29, 2021
Sounds like a slap on the wrist.
The NFL’s golden boy isn’t about to get fined.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth