Aaron Rodgers was still able to participate in a wedding this off-season after splitting from former fiancee Shailene Woodley.
Rodgers was front and center to officiate teammate David Bakhtiari’s wedding over the weekend in Santa Barbara, California.
Bakhtiari and Rodgers have been close friends during their tenure in Green Bay together.
Bakhtiari got married to fiancee Frankie Shebby.
Photos and videos from the even were shown on TMZ Sports.
Aaron Rodgers may have disengaged from his fiancée, but he hasn’t given up on love, because he officiated the wedding of one of his teammates. https://t.co/LocqtjExiD
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) March 6, 2022
Rodgers has had some alone time to think on his future after his split with Shailene Woodley.
Things in Green Bay have been tense after the Packers took QB Jordan Love with their first round pick in 2020.
Rodgers has been linked to various teams such as the Saints, Broncos, and others this off-season.
It is widely speculated that Rodgers is planning on making his decision regarding his future this Tuesday.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth