Talk about a gaffe. A glitch in a file that was emailed to some fans announcing the Chicago White Sox’s hiring of new manager Tony La Russa on Thursday contained a signature of AJ Hinch on a picture of La Russa.
The file ended up in the finished product that was emailed on Thursday as part of the La Russa announcement.
— Gabe (@GabeNotDave) October 29, 2020
Hinch, a rumored candidate for the job, was likely on an initial list of candidates that got folded into the graphic-making process.
- Mike Zimmer’s Girlfriend Katarina Elizabeth Makes Her Return to IG with a Banger
- Dwyane Wade’s Son Zaire Accused of Cheating on his Girlfriend
- Julio Jones Trade Rumor to the Patriots Hits the Net
The White Sox later tweeted a corrected version of the picture with La Russa’s signature on it.
Tony La Russa, a member of baseball’s Hall of Fame, the third-winningest manager in baseball history, a three-time World Series champion and a four-time winner of the Manager of the Year Award, has been named the new manager of the Chicago White Sox. pic.twitter.com/RKP24rleHP
— Chicago White Sox (@whitesox) October 29, 2020
La Russa is a legend, but he’s very old. Hinch is young, and guys you’d want to make franchise managers. Wrong signature, and possibly the wrong hire.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth