Soccer player Kevin-Prince Boateng is often injured.
The soccer journeyman has played with Tottenham, Barcelona and AC Milan. He has been injured a lot throughout his career. During his last stint with AC Milan, he was recently sidelined with a nagging thigh injury, it kept him out of action for about a month.
His model girlfriend at the time, Melissa Satta, took credit for his injury. According to her, his injury happened due to their bedroom activities.
They were supposedly having sex 7-10 times a week.
Via Daily Star:
“While playing for AC Milan in 2012, the midfielder was sidelined for over a month with a suspicious thigh injury.
And his model then-girlfriend, Melissa Satta, revealed all on the sordid details over how her footballer other half suffered such a problem – down to their bedroom antics.
“The reason why he is always injured is because we have sex seven to 10 times a week,” she said. “I hate foreplay, I want to get straight to the point.
“My favourite position is on top so I can take control.”
Ex-Tottenham star had injury blamed on "having sex up to 10 times a week" https://t.co/eUkALSCkoF
— Top Notch (@_3llion) March 6, 2022
Having too much sex is not a bad way to get inured, although you have to wonder what kind of shenanigans is going on the bedroom.
Maybe it’s time to stretch before you have sex?
Check out some pics of his girlfriend below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth