Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger reportedly revealed that New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft recently got engaged to Dr. Dana Blumberg.
Saturday at the inaugural amfAR Gala Palm Beach event, Hilfiger shared that Kraft, 80, and Blumberg, 47, were engaged.
— New York Post (@nypost) March 6, 2022
The amfAR is a Foundation for AIDS Research that is dedicated to ending the global AIDS epidemic through innovative research.
Schitt Creek star Emily Hampshire was the host for the Gala on Saturday night.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kayla Nicole Seemingly Responds to Wild Rumor About Her Breakup With Travis Kelce
- Johnny Manziel is Showing Off His Thonged Out Girlfriend Kenzie Werner in Vegas
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
Blumberg is a top eye doctor and the two have reported been dating for a little over two years now since being public in 2019.
Kraft was married once to his college sweetheart, Myra Kraft, who passed away in 2011.
There is official date shared for the wedding, but the ring is reportedly to look like 10-carats, or more and could be compared to one of Kraft’s Super Bowl rings.