In case you missed it, former NFL player Pat McAfee stole the show at Wrestlemania.
He even tangled with the WWE Boss.
76-year-old WWE chairman Vince McMahon had his first official match in 10 years as he defeated SmackDown announcer and former Colts punter Pat McAfee in an impromptu match at Night 2 of WrestleMania 38 at AT&T Stadium on Sunday.
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!#WrestleMania @PatMcAfeeShow @VinceMcMahon pic.twitter.com/uf8oPdUvfn
— WWE (@WWE) April 4, 2022
Following the electric match, Pat’s wife, Samantha Ludy, dropped a video of her husband and a gnarly scratch and bruise he suffered at Wrestlemania.
What a night! @PatMcAfeeShow pic.twitter.com/GYoiFtGWJQ
— Samantha McAfee (@MrsMcAfeeShow) April 4, 2022
To finish McAfee’s epic night, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin came down to the ring for the second time and finished him for good.
STUNNER STUNNER STUNNER #WrestleMania #WrestleMania38 pic.twitter.com/6vfKyzMv02
— WrestleMania Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) April 4, 2022
Who says NFL punters aren’t fun to watch.
Check out more of Pat McAfee and his wife below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth