How about them Cowboys?
The Dallas Cowboys beat the Cincinnati Bengals 20-17 on Sunday to even things out at 1-1 after two games. In their first full game without their quarterback Dak Prescott, the Dallas Cowboys were able to get a huge win behind Cowboys backup QB Cooper Rush. After the game, former Cowboys wideout Michael Irvin absolutely roasted Stephen A. Smith for questioning Dallas after losing their starting Quarterback.
Watch Irvin go in below:
— Michael Irvin (@michaelirvin88) September 18, 2022
This of course is in response to Stephen A. Smith being extremely excited at the Cowboys’ season being “over” after one game due to Dak Prescott’s injury. As we should all know by now, an NFL team can win on any given week. The Dallas Cowboys are just one of those teams that place serious importance on every single week. Every win and loss by the Cowboys just feels different than other teams.
While I’m not sure we can bank on Cooper Rush leading the Dallas Cowboys to too many wins while Prescott is sidelined, Stephen A. Smith had that ono coming.
I’m sure Stephen A. will have a response on today’s First Take because you know these guys can’t stop talking about the Cowboys. It’s at the point where we hear way too much about the Cowboys.
Of course it’s always way more fun when they lose, but in this case, it’s great when they can win and get their fanbase’s hopes up for at least another week.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth