Many prominent athletes across the sports world have been voicing their frustration after the Supreme Court overturned Roe V. Wade last week, thus halting the nation-wide precedent for abortions to be legalized. And on Monday, Joe Burrow joined the masses speaking out.
The Bengals QB took to social media to slam the Supreme Court.
“I’m not pro-murdering babies,” he said.
“I’m pro-Becky who found out at her 20 week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.
“I’m pro-Susan who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.
“I’m pro-Theresa who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.
“I’m pro-little Cathy who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11 year old body isn’t mature enough to bear the consequence of the betrayal.”
Joe Burrow on his Instagram Story: pic.twitter.com/CrvNDSgOy2
— Joe Burrow Fan Club (@JoeyBClub) June 27, 2022
Last week, LeBron James joined Joe Burrow’s abortion sentiment, claiming this was about something much larger than one law.
“It’s ABSOLUTELY ABOUT POWER & CONTROL!!” he wrote in response to a tweet.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments