It appears as though Antonio Brown has found somewhat of a footing in his second career as a rapper.
After being cut following his whole tantrum with the Bucs last year, AB started to get more serious about his rap career, and actually booked a few gigs at major music festivals this Summer.
Of those festivals included Rolling Loud, where he performed yesterday.
The videos from the show were, interesting, to say the least.
Check it out:
Antonio Brown is performing at Rolling Loud Miami 😭😭😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/8D0gJmF4Js
— Shannon sharpes burner (@shannonsharpeee) July 22, 2022
Shortly after the video went viral, Saints safety CJ Gardner-Johnson was quick to slam Antonio Brown over the set.
Smh bra lost it , this not it https://t.co/6Rj3sx7fGT
— Ceedy Duce. (@CGJXXIII) July 23, 2022
In the comments section, some fans actually praised Antonio Brown for carving out another career for himself, even if his music isn’t anything to write home about.
All offseason, AB has been outspoken that he would like to receive another massive contract from an NFL team. But given the baggage, no one has come calling yet.
It remains to be seen whether or not we’ve seen the last of Antonio Brown in the NFL. But based on this video from Rolling Loud, maybe he won’t have such a great career in the music industry.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth