Aaron Rodgers offseason experimentation is paying off.
Maybe Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has had more of an impact on his Green Bay Packers teammates than we originally thought. This past weekend, specifically on the primetime game of the week with millions tuning in, after Allen Lazard scored a second quarter touchdown, the rest of the Green Bay Packers offense gathered around him for a unique celebration. They pretended to do the mind altering substance, ayahuasca.
Yep, that actually happened, which is most likely a TD celebration that has never been attempted before.
Watch the Ayahuasca TD celebration below:
— Sunday Night Football on NBC (@SNFonNBC) September 19, 2022
This unique celebration is a reference to Aaron Rodgers speaking about taking several ayahuasca trips back during the 2020 and 2022 offseasons while doing a little vacationing in Peru. The story about Rodgers experimenting with psychedelics got so big the NFL had to declare that Rodgers wouldn’t be punished, as ayahuasca is not on the banned substance list, so technically it was not a prohibited substance.
This seems like a loving tribute to Aaron Rodgers by his teammates, with maybe poking a little fun at the legendary signal caller. It was unique and everyone seemed to have a real good time with it. Well executed and clearly well rehearsed. Most importantly, they did it while they had a huge lead over their rivals, the Chicago Bears.
Rodgers continued his domination of the Bears, extending his record against his NFC North rivals to 25-6.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments