Zion Williamson is finally healthy.
A report just surfaced that he’s looking great, and he’s ready to roll for the upcoming season.
Latest Update on Zion Williamson Will Make Pelicans Fans Ecstatic 💪🏿https://t.co/OJvweuAnpj
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 9, 2022
During an appearance on “The Ryen Russillo Podcast” this week, Pelicans vice president of basketball operations David Griffin was asked about the team’s upcoming negotiations with Zion Williamson. His answer should be an end to all the chatter about Zion leaving town.
Zion and the Pelicans seem to be on the same page.
How does Zion Williamson’s availability factor into New Orleans offering him a new contract?@ryenarussillo posed the question to Pelicans EVP David Griffin on the latest #RussilloPod: pic.twitter.com/tq7awAAv7o
— The Ringer (@ringer) June 9, 2022
As long as Zion takes his diet and working out seriously, he should be able to have a long lasting successful NBA career. If he doesn’t take it seriously his body will not hold up. He’s already proven to be injury prone during his first few seasons.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth