Zion is back, beware.
Zion Williamson has had a lot of problems staying healthy during his short NBA career, and he has been hurt a bunch since being drafted first overall in 2019. But based on what Williamson’s trainer is saying, things may be changing for Zion next season. Via the Athletic’s William Guillory, he spoke with Jasper Bibbs, who happens to be Williamson’s strength and conditioning coach. Bibbs had some great things to say about the NBA star.
And some of it makes it sound like he’s on the verge of a bust out season.
“He’s in fantastic shape,” Bibbs told The Athletic. “He’s been committed to putting in the work day in and day out. I’m really proud of what he’s been able to accomplish. He’s a better athlete now than he’s ever been.”
Zion Williamson apparently showed that he’s willing to put in the work, holding workouts at 5:00 am and 7:00 pm each day during the entire Summer. Bibbs called Williamson a “generational talent” for his rare combination of size, speed and explosiveness.
Unforunately for Pelicans fans, Williamson has only played in 85 games over his three seasons in the Association. Zion missed the entire season last year.
It’s about time for Pelicans fans to see everything that Williamson has to offer. If the beast can only stay healthy, he’s going to be an all-time great.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments