Charles Barkley has been critical of Zion Williamson in the past, but he took it to the next level this week.
When speaking on the potential for an extension for Zion this offseason, Sir Charles immediately referenced what type of shape Williamson is currently in.
“If they were getting ready to give me $200 million, I would be the skinniest power forward in the history of civilization,” Barkley said.
Chuck says if he was offered the type of money Zion is expected to get, he'd be in the best shape possible 😅 pic.twitter.com/eNbvffIYj4
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) May 31, 2022
Back when Zion Williamson’s weight was trending earlier in the year, Charles Barkley was quick to clown the power forward.
“It look like me and Shaq had a baby,” Barkley said in November.
What Makes Charles Barkley so great is that he never has any sort of filter whatsoever, and this was certainly evident with all over his comments on Zion Williamson.
The young big man will look to prove the TNT analyst wrong when he returns to the floor next season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments