Don’t count out Zion.
The NBA star has made good use of his rehab as he looks to be game ready for the upcoming season. It appears as though Zion has been putting in some real time at the gym. Zion’s conditioning has constantly been an issue since he was drafted, and with a huge max contract on the horizon, it should come as no surprise that he would want to get his body in shape.
Zion showed off a new chiseled version of himself that will get Pelicans fans psyched for what’s to come. When Zion is healthy he’s one of the best players in the league, but his health has been an issue so far during his short NBA career.
See Zion’s new body below:
— A (@letsdance06) June 22, 2022
I think Zion’s in good shape guys pic.twitter.com/rzmtQIPj3X
— Zion Williamson FanPage (@zionheadlines) June 21, 2022
Zion Williamson. pic.twitter.com/nOr7rV790f
— Sexto Hombre (@6toHombreLATAM) June 21, 2022
Locked in 👀 @jumpman23
Proud to announce my 2nd signature shoe is here. This spring, I trained on campus and now it’s time to show y’all what I been up to. The #Zion2 available tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/NpIe63ltFM
— Zion Williamson (@Zionwilliamson) June 21, 2022
Zion’s brand new Jordan Zion 2 will be hitting the shelves today.
This dude is back.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth