Don’t count out Zion.
The NBA star has made good use of his rehab as he looks to be game ready for the upcoming season. It appears as though Zion has been putting in some real time at the gym. Zion’s conditioning has constantly been an issue since he was drafted, and with a huge max contract on the horizon, it should come as no surprise that he would want to get his body in shape.
Zion showed off a new chiseled version of himself that will get Pelicans fans psyched for what’s to come. When Zion is healthy he’s one of the best players in the league, but his health has been an issue so far during his short NBA career.
See Zion’s new body below:
— A (@letsdance06) June 22, 2022
I think Zion’s in good shape guys pic.twitter.com/rzmtQIPj3X
— Zion Williamson FanPage (@zionheadlines) June 21, 2022
Zion Williamson. pic.twitter.com/nOr7rV790f
— Sexto Hombre (@6toHombreLATAM) June 21, 2022
Locked in 👀 @jumpman23
Proud to announce my 2nd signature shoe is here. This spring, I trained on campus and now it’s time to show y’all what I been up to. The #Zion2 available tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/NpIe63ltFM
— Zion Williamson (@Zionwilliamson) June 21, 2022
Zion’s brand new Jordan Zion 2 will be hitting the shelves today.
This dude is back.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments