Saints star CB Marshon Lattimore has found himself in a bit of trouble. Per cleveland.com, Marshon Lattimore was arrested late Thursday night on suspicion of receiving stolen property.
#Saints CB Marshon Lattimore was arrested late Thursday in Cleveland on suspicion of receiving stolen property, per @clevelanddotcom. Jail records say Cleveland police’s gang investigators arrested Lattimore at around 10:30pmhttps://t.co/ZiyfSlUXhJ pic.twitter.com/kJ4THxQHql
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) March 26, 2021
The 24-year-old was arrested by Cleveland police’s gang investigators and booked into the Cuyahoga County Jail, but has yet to be formally charged.
A three-time Pro Bowler, Lattimore is a Cleveland native and previously starred at Ohio State before the Saints drafted him in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth