Pat Beverley is keeping an eye on recent reports.
The defensive star is quickly learning what it’s like to be a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, and since the Lakers acquired him, all the talk has centered around his relationship with Russell Westbrook These two used to have serious beef with one another, although now, it seems like they are playing nice. A report from Marc Stein detailed how Pat Beverley reached out to Russell Westbrook to squash their beef.
Russell Westbrook and Patrick Beverley have already been in contact since becoming Lakers teammates, league sources tell me, and new coach Darvin Ham has told them he has lineups in mind to play Russ and PatBev side-by-side.
This is news that is sure to point to Russell staying and playing in Los Angeles this year.
Unfortunately for new Lakers player Patrick Beverley, this is not a story that he wanted to go public. The new Lakers star is just going to go about his business, and yesterday, he got a lesson in what life can be like when you wear the Purple and Gold.
While taking to Twitter, Beverley stated that he just wants to get to work, and he doesn’t want to see every little thing turned into a bigger story than it actually is.
“So I’m guessing this how it works in LA. Something all the time huh,” Beverley wrote. “We Excited and We hungry. Watch us Work.”
The Lakers are going to be an interesting team to watch this season, and Beverley will be a big reason why. Hopefully, this goes well for the Lakers, who are known for some less-than-stellar personnel decisions.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments