Not everyone in Cleveland is pleased with the Browns trading for Deshaun Watson.
The Cleveland Browns have a new quarterback and some are pretty disappointed with their team. Some people have taken to the streets to protest the move, specifically the street of Browns head coach. A woman brought a sign to Kevin Stefanski’s home.
The protester’s sign read, “22 women do not lie,” which is a reference to Deshaun Watson’s sexual assault lawsuits.
See the protestor below:
— Dave Chudowsky (@DaveChudowsky) March 19, 2022
There’s no doubt this is just the beginning of the backlash. There have also been some signs on overpasses protesting the Watson move.
On my way in to the Cavs game there was a sign hanging off an overpass on 90 that read “Fuck Watson Fuck Haslam” so it’s not all ugliness
— Ben Worsowicz (@bworsowicz) March 19, 2022
If they didn’t see this coming…
The Browns are so starved for a Super Bowl they clearly have no problem making a deal with the devil.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth