You can’t change a Zebra’s stripes.
Recently divorced Larsa Pippen is not looking to add another athlete to her list of men she’s been with.
Speaking to US Weekly, the former wife of NBA legend Scottie Pippen says she’s looking for something completely different this time around.
“It’s almost like a nurse and a doctor — if you’re a nurse and you’ve worked in a hospital, you’re more likely to like have friends that are doctors,” she said. “So, I feel like I’ve been in the basketball world for so long that I feel like I’m just surrounded by that world.”
RHOM's Larsa Pippen Reveals Whether She Regrets Malik Beasley Romance, Says She’s ‘Trying to Avoid’ Dating Athletes https://t.co/pqlZCBTa2t
— Cindy Vien (@CindyVien) January 16, 2022
She added, “I’m trying to avoid athletes. If that’s the question, I’m definitely trying to avoid athletes.”
She says she “kind of” regrets her romance with Malik Beasley.
“I don’t wanna give too much life to my past relationship,” Larsa continued. “I just think you learn from all your mistakes. You grow every day, and I just feel like I’m in a better place today than I was yesterday.”
Larsa has not been linked to anyone since Beasley.
Check out more of the (former) NBA groupie below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments