Today is a good day.
The love affair between Scottie and the mother of his children is officially over.
“I can confirm that Scottie and Larsa Pippen are now officially divorced, with the Court signing and approving of their Stipulated Judgment as of December 15, 2021. The Stipulated Judgment dealt with all of the issues in their divorce action,” Larsa’s family law attorney David J. Glass told HollywoodLife.
“They remained amicable throughout and kept their focus on the best interests of their minor children,” the attorney said adding that they had reached an agreement a while back but Covid delayed proceedings.
Larsa Pippen & Scottie have finalized their divorce! https://t.co/2p3dYVbew6
— HollywoodLife (@HollywoodLife) January 6, 2022
“Larsa is relieved to have the entire process behind her and is happy that she and Scottie managed to keep their private lives largely private,” the lawyer added.
Larsa is currently starring in Real Housewives of Miami on Peacock. On the show, she says she and Scottie are still friends and he still stays at their former home sometimes. He thinks she has been dating “losers.”
Larsa Pippen Says Scottie Pippen Called Her Ex Boyfriend Malik Beasley A ‘Loser’👀 https://t.co/kynsiMweHW
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 31, 2021
Time for Scottie to spread his wings and fly!
Check out more of his now ex wife below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth