It didn’t take very long for Patrick Beverley to make a wild statement.
Patrick Beverley is one of the newest additions to the Los Angeles Lakers roster this coming season, and naturally he came in with guns blazing. Beverley is one of those guys who plays hard every single time he is on the court, and he’s also an A1 trash talker on and off the hardwood. For example his trash talking ways have led to a feuds with several fellow NBA players, including his new teammate, like Russell Westbrook. But now that they are on the same squad, they have since reconciled. Beverley was given the floor yesterday at his introductory press conference as a member of the Lakers, and as you can imagine, there were some pretty hilarious soundbites
One of those quote worthy statements came when Patrick Beverley was asked about playing with Anthony Davis and LeBron James.
“They’re gonna be playing with me. I made the playoffs last year, they didn’t. It’s a difference,” he said.
On today’s episode of the Patrick Beverley Show
— Nxt Level (@ItsNxtLevel) September 7, 2022
If anyone thought Beverley was going to play it safe, he rarely does, and he has never minced words throughout his career. Beverley is hoping he can show the entire Lakers roster that he has the keys to be successful, especially in the Western Conference.
Hopefully that remark didn’t get under LeBron’s skin…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth