Talk about proud parents.
LeBron James has shown that he’s an extremely proud parent. As of late LeBron has been working very hard with his two sons, Bronny James Jr. and Bryce Maximus, who were recently in London playing on the same basketball team. It was an amazing moment for the two boys, but it was also a dream come true for their Pops, LeBron, who was floored that he got to see his two kids playing on the same team.
View this post on Instagram
LeBron and Savannah also have a daughter named Zhuri, who is quickly becoming a social media star herself. Needless to say, everyone in the James family is in the public spotlight, and all are currently flourishing.
LeBron and his wife are so proud, they decided to get some tattoos. LeBron and Savannah recently hit up tattoo artist Ganga Tattoo, where they ended up getting matching tats. As you can see in the video below, via TMZ, these tattoos contain their kids’ initials. Both LeBron and Savannah got the tattoos on their hands, and they can clearly read “BBZ” for Bronny, Bryce, and Zhuri.
Bronny James just recently got his first tattoo, so of course this family is all about the ink.
Nice gesture from the James gang.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth