Kyrie is still breathing fire.
At halftime of the Nets vs. Knicks game, the Brooklyn Nets star appeared to get into it with a fan heading into the locker room.
The fan appeared to say something to Irving, which made the Nets guard turn around and confront him. Thankfully, it didn’t get too crazy.
“Kyrie Irving exchanged words with a Knicks fan at the end of the first half,” ESPN’s SportsCenter account tweeted.
Kyrie Irving exchanged words with a Knicks fan at the end of the first half. pic.twitter.com/kD53W2fw5V
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 7, 2022
“East coast basketball at its finest. People just yelling random s–t from the crowd. Wanted a reaction, they got one,” Irving said after the Nets’ 110-98 comeback win over the Knicks. “I think I tapped the wrong person, so I apologize to the random guy that I tapped. He looked at me with a surprising look on his face. … Somebody said something and I was just fed up with our performance.
“And I’ve dealt with just East Coast type of attitude since I was 7, 8 years old. So I’ve been in the trenches, as they would say, growing up, playing in different boroughs, being a Jersey kid not getting respect from New York basketball until I just stopped giving an eff about what their opinion was.”
Kyrie finished with 24 points, seven rebounds and seven assists, and one fan exchange.
Hopefully we’ll see Kyrie bring it during the playoffs. .
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth