Charles Barkley is feeling the hate in San Fran.
The Golden State Warriors are heading to the NBA Finals after they beat the Mavs on Thursday night in Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals. After the game, Warriors fans were feeling themselves and continued to antagonize Charles Barkley, as they had all series. It all started when Charles decided to rip San Francisco prior to the series.
Charles Barkley’s Latest Rant Won’t Sit Well With Warriors Fans https://t.co/7EmLgcn9js
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 18, 2022
Following the big win, Warriors fans decided to toss things at Barkley and the rest of TNT’s Inside the NBA crew. Chuck was not happy.
Barkley got hit with a towel, and grabbed his coffee cup and several times made a move like he was going to throw it into the crowd. Ernie Johnson was able to reel him in.
— Ben Hustle (@BenHustle4) May 27, 2022
Charles is friendly but you can’t poke the bear too much before he snaps back. Luckily disaster was averted.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth