Bills mafia is ready for the AFC Championship game.
The Buffalo Bills fans have waited a long time for a team to bring them back to prowess. It looks like they have that team. As you could imagine, Bills mafia is completely losing their minds while pregaming for the game against the Chiefs later today.
One of the staples of Bills mafia is jumping through folding tables. As many fans have probably been jumping through tables all day, one fan had a bit of a fail. While trying to jump from a truck, a fan missed the table altogether, and landed flat on the ground. Check it out.
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) January 24, 2021
Yeah, that’s gotta hurt.
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
- Jimmy Butler Peer Pressured into Drinking Wine for the First Time
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
Bills mafia should probably pace themselves. They have a long night ahead. Can you imagine the celebration in Buffalo if the Bills find a way to make the Super Bowl tonight? Would be insane. Can’t wait for all the Bills mafia content for the rest of the day.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth