Ben Simmons also on the move?
Simmons was brought to the Brooklyn Nets in a trade that James Harden. With Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving by his side, the Nets were supposed to have a Big Three that would rival any other squad in the league. Now, Simmons’ future is in jeopardy as he will most likely be without KD and Kyrie.
It appears as the Nets have no immediate plans to move Simmons. According to Sam Amick of The Athletic, the Nets are going to hold onto Simmons for now. He is still a very valuable player and trading him would essentially turn the Nets into a total rebuild.
See the report below:
Source close to the situation tells @TheAthletic that the Nets are expected to keep Ben Simmons. Some had rightfully wondered if there would be a ripple effect here on the 25-year-old's Nets future. https://t.co/2TnO6n71xI
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) June 30, 2022
This is definitely not a good situation for Simmons, as he still has yet to play a single game for the Nets. After having numerous problems in Philly, it’s hard to see him wanting to play for a Nets squad that is now centered around him. The guy is not good with pressure.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments