Conor McGregor has been charged with six offenses stemming from a driving-related incident last month in Ireland.
The UFC star had his Bentley Continental GT taken away from him for a brief period of time back in March. McGrrgor was arrested for dangerous driving. The arrest took place in Dublin as many reported that McGregor was driving in a reckless fashion through the streets.
Eventually, police responded to the call, and they chased after him which then eventually led to his arrest.
“The UFC star appeared Thursday in Blanchardstown District Court and was informed he is being charged with two counts of dangerous driving, driving without a license, failure to produce a license, driving without insurance and failure to produce insurance records, a court spokesperson told ESPN.”
You can see some footage courtesy of TMZ below:
According to several media outlets, prosecutors read him his charges and he did not comment on them.
McGregor is now reportedly due back in court for another hearing on the case on June 23rd.
It’s always something with this guy.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments