Zach Wilson’s mom has better aim than her son.
This past weekend, Lisa Wilson, the mother of New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson was promoting a local bakery, she was pumping up the donuts on her Instagram story. One troll saw the video and decided to take his shot, and not in that kind of way. Wilson’s Mom Lisa took a screenshot of the message to share with her followers.
“You look like you ate ALL the donuts – damn girl! Chill”
Lisa Wilson responded back and let him have it.
“Josh don’t be a dick. I was showing a small local business that is just trying to make it in a rough economy. You don’t know anything about me. You literally jumped on here with the intention to hurt someone’s feelings. I wish I could say I cared what you think, but i just don’t. However, I am so sorry you’re such a miserable person. Hope you find some sunshine in your life.”
Be careful when you message Lisa, she’ll gladly put you on blast.
As far as her son goes, Zach Wilson had a tough rookie season. In 13 starts, the Jets QB completed 55.6 percent of his passes for 2,334 yards and nine touchdowns. He also threw 11 interceptions while rushing for 185 yards and four scores.
Check out more of Wilson’s Mom below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth