Looks like Conor caught the acting bug.
It was only a matter of time before Conor McGregor transitioned to acting. Everyone knows that McGregor is a character, and with his MMA career pretty much on the back 9, it only makes sense for him to seek out new opportunities in new entertainment fields. It’s now being reported by TMZ that McGregor has officially been cast alongside Jake Gyllenhaal in the remake of the classic 80s film “Road House,” which starred none other than Patrick Swayze.
“Conor McGregor is very excited to expand his storied career to Hollywood and join with Jake Gyllenhaal in this reimagining of ‘Road House’, a beloved classic,” McGregor’s representative told TMZ in a statement. “While fighting remains his top focus, this is the beginning of another successful venture in the McGregor empire. He is eager to get started filming.”
UFC superstar Conor McGregor will be making his acting debut in a remake of the '80s classic movie, "Road House." https://t.co/hT3ZKorPFQ
— TMZ (@TMZ) August 3, 2022
Conor definitely has made a name for himself as an entertainer first, fighter second.
This movie seems like a perfect fit for the Irish superstar. We’ll see if his trash talking ways can translate to more roles…
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth