Jake Paul getting back into the ring.
Strangely enough in the year 2022, Jake Paul is one of the most famous men in the boxing game, which isn’t exactly something boxing fans are too proud of. Paul is very good at self promotion, and he’s also very careful on how he chooses his opponents. Paul needs a big enough name for the PPV draw, but someone who isn’t exactly a skilled fighter. Once again it appears Jake Paul is going back to the world of MMA to find his next fighter.
According to the social media news website Dexerto, Jake Paul is going to face off against Anderson Silva this coming October. Silva is a legend of the UFC and he has entered the boxing world with great success. For instance, he has gone undefeated in his fights so far, and he would prove to be a tough opponent for Paul, who has mostly faced guys who have never actually won a boxing match in their entire lives.
Here’s a tale of the tape via TMZ:
Jake Paul is 5-0 with four knockouts. He’s beaten ex-NBA player Nate Robinson and former UFC stars Ben Askren and Tyron Woodley to name a few.
Hopefully Silva will be the guy to put an end to Paul’s boxing charade.
He has yet to fight a professional boxer, enough said.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments