They don’t call him money for nothing.
It appears as if Floyd and McGregor are on track to fight in 2023. Back in 2017 undefeated boxing champ Floyd Mayweather and MMA star Conor McGregor met in the boxing ring that put Mayweather’s undefeated record on the line. This is the fight that made took Mayweather to 50-0, and since that time he hasn’t fought any fights that count on his record. He has done several exhibition matches to make some money.
Floyd and Conor McGregor have been in talks about another rematch since the last one ended.
There have been times when Mayweather has shown zero interest in this type of fight, but now, it feels like this is going to happen. While speaking to TMZ Sports, Mayweather came out and said that he wants to fight McGregor in 2023 and that it would be a professional right that will count towards his record. Mayweather then talked about the kind of money he’s asking for, and it’s going to take a lot to get him back in the ring.
“They already talked to me about my number that I’m going to receive,” Mayweather said via TMZ. “9 figures. You know we gotta start at least 100 million for Floyd Mayweather.”
Mayweather is gearing up for a fight in Las Vegas at Allegiant Stadium. This is an event that would bring in hundreds of millions of dollars, and hopefully they can figure out how to pull it off.
I mean who doesn’t love a circus in Sin City.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth