After weeks of Lonzo Ball being tied to the Chicago Bulls, a move was finalized right when free agency started on Monday afternoon.
Chicago agreed with the Pelicans and Lonzo for a sign-and-trade, inking Ball to a four year for $85 Million.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 2, 2021
As social media was blowing up with Bulls fans ecstatic about Lonzo Ball filling their long time void at the point guard position, Ball chimed in himself.
Ball took to social media to give his take on a Bleacher Report graphic showing him in a Bulls jersey next to Zach LaVine.
Appreciate y’all posting “my shit” lol 🐂 https://t.co/uSWcvmrHgm
— Lonzo Ball (@ZO2_) August 3, 2021
Shortly after the Bulls signed Lonzo Ball, they stayed active by inking Alex Caruso to a four year contract.
With all the buzz going on in Chicago, second year president of basketball ops Arturas Karnisovas is sending a message that he’s done rebuilding, and he wants his team to start winning.
The Chicago Bulls aren’t a championship-caliber team yet. But with Lonzo Ball running the offense, expect this group to continue to grow next season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth