The Dallas Cowboys aren’t talked about enough, so why not talk about them so more? America’s team was front and center last night as the premiere of Hard Knocks aired. The Cowboys QB was featured as one of the main storylines, mostly they talked about his recovery. Dak is fully healthy, at least his leg, and he showed off the scars that he’s left with following two surgeries.
“When I had the first surgery, it was an open wound,” 28-year-old Dak said. “And, they just wanted to go in and do what they needed to do initially. I thought I was going to be able to start rehab and yet I had to go back under the knife.”
“We kept that down, nobody knew that. And then, [the scar] became a wishbone.”
Dak added, “I’m healthy. I’m completely healthy.”
Now Dak has a shoulder injury to worry about.
Hopefully he can stay healthy this season, but Dak still has to get over the hurdle of some potential PTSD following that catastrophic injury.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth