Aaron Judge gave Yankees fans everywhere one of their best moments of their storybook season thus far on Sunday.
After rallying from down three runs, the Yankees had Judge up in the ninth inning with two men on and a chance to win the game right there.
In patented fashion, Aaron Judge sent a ball over the left field fence, creating a frenzy at Yankee Stadium.
ALL RISE! Aaron Judge has walked it off! pic.twitter.com/CdmvMQ4kCb
— YES Network (@YESNetwork) June 26, 2022
Today, it was revealed that a Yankees fan parlayed all of Aaron Judge, Giancarlo Stanton, and DJ LeMahieu to hit a home run in the game, cashing a ridiculous profit on the walk-off bomb.
🚨 Build Your Own Parlay Win 🚨
A NY bettor wagered $1K on Judge, Stanton and LeMahieu to all hit home runs yesterday.
This walk-off homer from Judge won this bettor $66,000 💰pic.twitter.com/aRbmsJbu4t
— Caesars Sportsbook (@CaesarsSports) June 27, 2022
It’s kind of crazy that someone would put $1K on a home run parlay. But thanks to Aaron Judge, that man must have had one hell of a Sunday.
After the win, the Yankees now sit at an MLB best 53-20 on the season, and appear to have a clear stranglehold on the AL East.
In his contract year, Aaron Judge already has 28 home runs, and is currently on pace to hit well over 60.
It’s been a magical year in the Bronx, and Sunday afternoon was another moment fans (and one bettor) won’t ever forget.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth