Is the NFL about to come after Aaron Rodgers?
This week, Rodgers has been doing a media tour (of sorts) on a few different podcasts. And during his long, introspective rants into his recent self evaluations process, the Packers quarterback admitted that he took the psychedelic drug, Ayahuasca, prior to each of his MVP seasons.
“I don’t think it’s a coincidence. I really don’t. I don’t really believe in coincidences at this point. It’s the universe bringing things to happen when they’re supposed to happen.”
In response, former NFL star and current analyst, Shannon Sharpe, said that he believes the NFL might looked into Aaron Rodgers’ recent admission.
“I’m sure the NFL is probably going to give him a call and say, ‘That’s not a good look’.’ I don’t know if the NFL is too happy about him taking hallucinogenics, I’m sure the commissioner is going to reach out and have a conversation with him. It seems weird to me but whatever helps a person become a better person and find his inner self, I’m cool with it,” Sharpe said via TMZ.
Luckily for Aaron Rodgers, it does not appear that his drug of choice is on a list of banned substances by the NFL.
Per NBC’s Pro Football Talk:
“Both the league and the NFL Players Association have informed PFT that Ayahuasca counts as neither a prohibited compound under the substance-abuse policy nor a PED.”
So, Rodgers is free to do all the Ayahuasca he wants. And maybe we should be expecting another MVP Award this season??
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Paige Spiranac Rates Each Sport Based Off How Hard They Party
- Photo: Scottie Pippen Spotted With Young Mystery Woman Amid His Ex Larsa Getting ‘Handsy’ With Marcus Jordan
- Liangelo Ball Pictured Kissing New Girlfriend Miss Nikkii Baby Amid Signing Non Guaranteed Contract with Hornets
- Source: Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Telling People They Are Building a New House in the Valley With an Epic Roof Top Party Pad
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills