Steph Curry broke Ray Allen’s three-point record last night, it was a moment we all knew was coming.
It took Curry 500 less attempts to break Allen’s mark, which all but cements his legacy as the greatest shooter of all time.
The Golden State Warriors superstar completely changed the way the game is played, and there is no doubt that he will go down as a top five player when all is said and done, especially if he wins another title. Allen was there to congratulate Curry.
Steph Curry becomes the NBA’s all-time leader in career 3PTers made pic.twitter.com/eUYOxe168C
— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) December 15, 2021
After the game, Curry decided to give respect to some of the guys he has been playing with the longest. In the clip below, Curry gifted Rolexes to Andre Iguodala and Draymond Green.
Après son match historique au MSG, Steph a offert deux Rolex gravés à Green et André 🤑🤑 pic.twitter.com/uSl2bIJZSQ
— DubNation Côte d'Ivoire (@DubNationCIV) December 15, 2021
Steph knows it’s guy like Draymond and Iggy who get him open looks, not that it matters with Steph.
Great teammate, and even greater shooter.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of