Former NBA guard Nate Robinson decided to add his name to the Tyson-Jones Jr. card last night, taking on internet star Jake Paul. It did not go well for Robinson. He was constantly under attack until Jake Paul finally made him go night night.
Social media did its thing after Nate Robinson nearly died in the ring.
Jake paul vs Nate Robinson fight in 6 seconds 🌝 pic.twitter.com/9Awwlm4aWr
— Daine (@bloodaine) November 29, 2020
— Noel J Garza (@JasiahGarza) November 29, 2020
— WeeezyGad 🇯🇲🌴 (@Uvb_Weeezy) November 29, 2020
heres some more Nate Robinson memes for y’all 😂💀 pic.twitter.com/FMeCrotUQj
— KEVIN🦖🔜 Nothing because im broke (@pelles_kevin) November 29, 2020
— JR Haynie (@TheBigBodyJ) November 29, 2020
What Did You Miss on Sideaction This Week?
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson to Televise Tying the Knot
- Logan Paul and Josie Canseco Call it Quits
- Nick Saban Tests Positive for COVID-19… Again.
- LaMelo Ball Knows Who Would Win if His Dad Lavar Played His New Boss Michael Jordan
- Is Anthony Davis Waiting on Giannis Before Making His Own Free Agency Decision?
- What Did Zeke Have to Say About Life With the Dallas Cowboys Organization?
- Caesar’s Reign: William Hill Investors Approve Bid By Casino Juggernaut At $3.69 Billion
- Roy Keane Pays Surprise Charity Visit
How Nate Robinson woke up after Jake Paul slept him pic.twitter.com/InJLO1Et3Y
— Josiah Johnson (@KingJosiah54) November 29, 2020
Nate Robinson watching ESPN today pic.twitter.com/ekX3vUW53V
— master roshi’s percs (@snotdab) November 29, 2020
Gonna tell my kids this was Jake Paul and Nate Robinson pic.twitter.com/dCqBxxiIDF
— Koll_0ne (@Koll_0ne) November 29, 2020
Nate Robinson got people planking again pic.twitter.com/PFD6L7qpD0
— philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) November 29, 2020
— Marquies 🏁 (@iammarquies) November 29, 2020
Yeah, Nate Robinson is going to be taking smack for a long time now. I don’t think Jake Paul is going to let people forget about this any time soon.
Luckily, Robinson seems to be ok after the scary knockout. In Nate Robinson’s defense, Jake Paul is someone who actually want to be a boxer. Nate is a small basketball player. It took guts for him to step into the ring, even if he looked awful in there.
Maybe one fight was enough for Nate Robinson, he should probably hang up the gloves. There are a lot tougher men than Jake Paul in the sport of boxing, and nobody wants to see Nate get hurt.
I’m all for Nate Robinson trying his hand in something else.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth