Social media star Logan Paul & model Josie Canseco have called it quits.
The 25-year-old YouTube star had been dating the daughter of former MLB MVP Jose Canseco for only a few months. Paul seemingly accidentally revealed the breakup on a recent episode of his podcast.
While discussing slipping into girls DMs, Paul says,
‘It might come off a little odd, these exchanges I’m having with women who aren’t my girlfriend,’ he said. After a quick pause he added: ‘Ex-girlfriend.’
‘I’ve always really valued the privacy of my relationship because my life is already pretty public so I don’t feel like either Josie or myself needs to give an explanation if we don’t feel like it,’ Paul added.
The good ‘ole intentionally unintentional reveal by Logan Paul here as he lets all the ladies know that he is single. Nice work.
What Did You Miss on Sideaction This Week?
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson to Televise Tying the Knot
- Logan Paul and Josie Canseco Call it Quits
- Nick Saban Tests Positive for COVID-19… Again.
- LaMelo Ball Knows Who Would Win if His Dad Lavar Played His New Boss Michael Jordan
- Is Anthony Davis Waiting on Giannis Before Making His Own Free Agency Decision?
- What Did Zeke Have to Say About Life With the Dallas Cowboys Organization?
- Caesar’s Reign: William Hill Investors Approve Bid By Casino Juggernaut At $3.69 Billion
- Roy Keane Pays Surprise Charity Visit
As for Josie Canseco, she will recover I’m sure. The 24-year-old former Playboy Playmate of the Month has not issued a statement on the breakup, but you can check out some of Josie’s pics below.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth