Adele and Rich Paul seem to have confirmed their relationship after going public on a date. Paul was first seen with the singer last week at Game 5 of the NBA Finals between the Phoenix Suns and the Milwaukee Bucks. They were reportedly joined by LeBron James, Paul’s No. 1 client.
LeBron’s Agent Rich Paul, Adele Go Public at NBA Finals https://t.co/5GsR6TPlhI
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 19, 2021
Now it seems the two have confirmed their romance via a PDA-filled date at Cipriani in NYC, per photos obtained by The Sun.
"Adele gets cosy with her new boyfriend Rich Paul on a flirty date in pictures confirming their new romance" pic.twitter.com/eFaaMWMq7r
— VIVA FOREVAAA I'll be waiting for Adele (@Adele_Sweet_) July 24, 2021
Following last week’s game, ESPN’s Brian Windhorst was the first to suggest that Paul and the “Rolling in the Deep” singer are in a relationship.
“Rich Paul brings his girlfriend to the game to sit next to LeBron. His girlfriend is Adele,” Windhorst said on his podcast, per USA Today. “Rich Paul is at the game with Adele… This is the first time that they’ve come out in public together. So this will be all over the tabloids, especially in England tomorrow.”
Last Tuesday, a few days following the NBA game, Page Six confirmed that the two are “100 percent” dating.
Sounds like Rich Paul is really rolling in the deep.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth