Carson Wentz only played one season in Indianapolis and that was it.
Why did they decide to party ways with the former Eagles QB? Apparently it was his play, specifically his reckless plays during his only season in Indianapolis.
According to insiders within the Colts organization, Wentz’s lack of leadership and a resistance to hard coaching also played a role in shipping him to Washington.
Via The Athletic’s Zak Keefer:
“Over the course of the year, some grew frustrated at what they deemed a lack of leadership, a resistance to hard coaching and a reckless style of play, which had a role in several close losses this year.”
The Colts' decision to trade Carson Wentz wasn't just about Jacksonville — or the way it all ended.
There was **a lot** more to it, according to several recent conversations with sources in the building.
Inside the decision to move on, no matter what: https://t.co/jVrYAlh4Z6
— Zak Keefer (@zkeefer) March 9, 2022
Wentz didn’t have the worst season, although the loss to the Jaguars was really an awful look.
They really must not have liked him or his reckless play.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth