Brooks Koepka isn’t the only person who loathes PGA star Bryson DeChambeau. Golf muscle man Bryson DeChambeau will win the 2021 US Open, according to former professional and social media golf superstar Paige Spiranac. The anticipated major, which has a top prize of around $2.25 million, tees off at Torrey Pines in San Diego on Friday.
DeChambeau won last year.
Paige is all in on DeChambeau.
“Bryson is my pick,” Spiranac reluctantly confessed on The Range, making her prediction after heading out to the tournament to provide tips and analysis. “It makes me sick, like I might throw up
“It pains me to say this: my outright is going to be Bryson DeChambeau.”
She explained her reasoning behind her pick:
“You heard it here first,” she told golf lovers. “Bryson DeChambeau is going to win the US Open at Torrey Pines because it favors bombers and Bryson is a bomber.
“You need to hit it long and straight and he does both of those things. I think it’s going to give a really big advantage when he’s coming into the greens with a shorter iron.”
Looks like as much as Paige dislikes the big guy, she’s using her head not her heart.
Check out more of Paige below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth