The word GOAT gets tossed around way too much. The first GOAT had to be Muhammad Ali, and in today’s sports vernacular, it’s always being discussed on the debate shows. Especially when it comes to LeBron James versus Michael Jordan.
The greatest basketball player to ever lace em up explains how it’s unfair to call anyone a GOAT.
- Jimmy Garoppolo Has His Eye on Fashion Model Madison Tate
- Scottie Pippen Tears Into NBA ‘Pickup Basketball’ in the Bubble
- Raiders Players Spotted Maskless at Las Vegas Event
He uses Jack Nicklaus versus Tiger Woods as an example, and also points to him versus Bill Russell.
“I won 6 championships. Bill Russel won 11. Does that make Bill Russell better than me? Or make me better than him? NO. BECAUSE WE PLAYED AT DIFFERENT ERAS” – MICHAEL JORDAN
You can really only compare players against the players they competed against and under the conditions of the time.
Thanks to Michael for making sense of this whole goat debate. Jordan’s humble and respect to others clearly makes him the GOAT.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth