Collin Morikawa appears to have it figure out both on and off the course.
Despite being relatively cold for most of the PGA season, Morikawa has woken up in a big way at this weekend’s US Open.
After Friday’s second round of the event, Collin Morikawa took sole possession of first place, and currently sits as the odds-on favorite to win.
With all the buzz surrounding Morikawa, many are wondering about his situation in his personal life. And sure enough, he has plenty of excitement there, as well.
Earlier in the year, Morikawa announced that he was engaged to longtime girlfriend, Katherine Zhu.
Collin Morikawa’s Girlfriend Katherine Zhu
Shortly thereafter, Katherine Zhu took to social media to share her thoughts on the couple’s five year anniversary.
“happy 5 years together @collin_morikawa can’t believe how much we have been through together, from long distance for 2 years to moving in together for the last 3, getting a dog together and now we’re ENGAGED! can’t wait to spend a lifetime together with you!”
Now, Collin Morikawa is showing that he’s still one of the very best players in the entire world of golf. And Katherine Zhu will be hoping to join him for the US Open trophy ceremony on Sunday.
Check out more of Zhu below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth