Another weekend, another fight in the stands. Rinse, repeat.
This week’s fight in the stands was brought to you by the student section at the West Virginia – Virginia Tech game. There’s nothing like you’re own fans fighting each other in the student section to rile up a team.
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) September 18, 2021
That’s one way to clear out a section.
I always wonder how these fights start, especially in the students sections. Were two people just being super annoying? Wanted to be the big man on campus? Had too many Bud Lights are the tail gate or pre game? Or was it that someone was trying to talk to their girl?
The possibilities are endless. Part of me just hopes that they were arguing about which player should score to help their fantasy teams.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks