The hunt for the playoffs is in full force and clearly tensions are rising between team mates.
San Diego Padres players Fernando Tatis and Manny Machado had to be separated in the team’s dugout as the team lost 3-2 to the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday night.
The two were seen arguing as the Padres were about to get in to the field during the game. Both players ended up taking the field, but one has to think their conversation continued behind closed doors.
— Jim Russell (@JimRussellSD) September 19, 2021
Many are calling this the end of the Padres chances this season as they expect team chemistry to take a hit, while others believe that this adversity could bring the team closer together over the final stretch.
The Padres currently sit at 76 – 72 and 2.5 games back of the Wild Card game with just 14 games remaining in their season.
Tatis went 1-4, while Machado went 2-4 and scored a run.
Only time will tell if this rift in the dugout sparks a hot streak or spreads rumors over the off-season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard