LeBron James couldn’t help contain his frustration after the public announcer made an off-putting comment about his son Bronny James. After Bronny drew a foul, the PA announcer suggested he got the call because his dad was in attendance. LeBron instantly took exception to the PA announcer’s comment and was eventually escorted back to his seat after letting his frustration fly.
Lebron James makes it known that he wants this moment to be about Bronny James not himself.
He addressed a PA announcer who claims Bronny James is going to get those calls in his father’s gym(St. Vincent St. Mary's). pic.twitter.com/qSML052ah8
— Unfiltered Media ™️ (@UnfilteredInd) July 4, 2021
LeBron was just trying to be a lowkey dad and got called out for absolutely no reason. LeBron has done enough for the school, can he not just enjoy the game in peace?
But in all reality LeBron has to know when he’s in a high school gym, his influence looms large.
On a separate note, this was kind of cool.
Bronny is definitely Lebron James son because their walk was even in sync 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/YAEvgcLWdq
— Laugh Entertainment (@Laughent21) July 3, 2021
LeBron getting heated in public is always fun to watch.
We’re pretty sure the PA announcer got scolded by his comments.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth